Hi, my baby is 2 months old and she cries very often. Whole this situation is new for me and I am very worried if everything is OK with my baby. I feed her regularly, take cake that she is warm and dry; also I am holding her pretty much. Sometimes I can't find reason why she is crying and it makes me feel tensed and nervous. I hope someone had similar experience.

Hi, you will learn, as time will pass, that bay may cry for no apparent reason. Sometimes she want to be held, sometimes she wants to hear your heart rhythm and sometimes she gets to many sensations from her surrounding. Because of all these reasons baby may cry and none of this reason will harm her. It important to check if your baby has high temperature or if she is sneezing. For some other less important thing you will have enough time to get used to it.