I will say right from the start that I am very concerned for my baby (7 weeks), she has a strong constipation. She cries all the time, eats poorly and has cramps. Is my 7 week old baby too young for a glycerin suppository? We have scheduled a visit to a doctor for day after tomorrow. Would that help her?

I think that you should wait for that scheduled visit before doing anything. This is simply because you do not know what is the true reason for your babys troubles. I do not wish to frighten you, but there are several possibilities that should be examined before jumping to conclusions. Especially with very young children and babies, these symptoms must be examined thoroughly.

Hallo,
Many babies have problems with constipation at that age, and unfortunately they experience pain and bloating. I am not sure what else you can use but, I know many doctors will suggest you to use glycerin suppository. The facts is many mothers are afraid to do this, but it is a good option. In less then an hour your baby will have her bowel movement and she will feel much better. It’s important to do this correctly so the baby doesn’t feel any side effects. Read the instructions that come with it and you will be fine. Just be prepared, sometimes the effects comes instantly, but it usually takes up to an hour.
I hope that this will work for you.

I know from hospital experience that they do this with newborns - so it is safe