I need to talk to someone and it is much easier for me to talk to someone who I don't know. I can't talk to my friends because I am almost sure that they will make a fun of me. Anyway, for a couple last days I have some crying episodes which I can't control. That usually happens to me when I am alone, but for last two days I start to have them when I am around my friends. Sometimes I think that I won't be able to control myself, so I run away. I really want to know what is going on. Why Do I Cry for No Reason and often have crying episodes?

Are you sure that you cry for no reason and having those crying episodes for no reason? That can't happen just like that.

Anyway, why you believe that you can't talk to your friends, why do you believe that they will make a fun of you? Than they are not your friends. I think that you can explain them nice. 

But anyway, they are not proper people that you should talk to. You should talk to your psychologist as soon as possible. Maybe you are in certain depression or you have problems with axniety.

For how long you have those episodes? 

I don't want to talk to them about my problem because I am a boy. And boys don't cry. Also, I don't believe that I will be able to explain them that I really don't know why I am crying. They will connect this with some girl or maybe some exam, I don't know. We boys are really weird. This happened first time almost a month ago, but soon it finished. But for the last 10 days I think, it is really something that I can't stand. I really didn't have any hard period in my life in those couple of days so that is one more reason why I don't know what is going on. Also, I haven't talked to psychologist because the only one that is available at this moment for me is my uncle. And I don't want to share this thing with him...

Don't be that childish. You really need to talk to someone asap! This can become really bad for you. I believe that you are dealing with anxiety and that anxiety is one of the reasons why you are crying all the time. And this should not be left untreated. 

I think that you don't understand that this can be very hard situation. Most people see anxiety as just stress or fear, but it is more than this. Anxiety is an emotional disturbance that can have an incredible effect on your ability to control your emotions. And it is obviously that you can't control your emotions...

One thing is for sure here, you are not crying without any reason. There is always a reason for everything so there is a reason for your crying episodes as well, you just need to figure out what exactly is this reason. Hannah is completely right about telling you to talk to someone, you really have to tell someone about this. It will make it a lot easier on you and this person might be able to help you out, maybe help you find out why are you having these crying episodes in the first place if you cannot discover this on your own already.

Give it a bit of time, maybe it is just a phase. Since you basically never cried, maybe you just have to get it out of your system, everything accumulated inside of you and now it all wants to go out. I am assuming that after a short period of time this is all going to stop and you are going to be okay. I don't think that you will get stuck with anxiety nor depression, I really think that this is just a phase but I suggest you to wait a bit and see how are things going to be.

They are right kiddo, nothing happens without a reason. If you look deep inside of you, deeper than you have ever looked, whether that you were unable to look so deep or you were just afraid of what you might find, you will certainly see the reason of why you keep having these crying episodes. This is probably something that happened in the past, maybe some school problems, maybe some girl hurt your feelings or maybe you lacked love in your home, I don't know, you need to search for this on your own, you know yourself the best, at least that should be true.

You have two options here, let it be and it will stop on its own. However, if you do this, once you get all of this out of your system you will be okay and you won't have these crying episodes again but since you didn't treat the cause, after some time, when everything piles up in you again, you will experience the exact same crying episodes caused by the same thing that is causing you to cry now. So the other option for you is to talk to a psychologist, learn what is causing this and then try to overcome it.