I have 3 months old baby and she keeps crying when not being held. My sis says it is my mistake for I was carrying her around all the time even if there was no need for that so I must now pay this holding her all the time. And the thing is I am exhausted and tired and I need some time on my own. I don't think that she has got any other reason for this crying for I take a good care of her-she is always clean and is not hungry so what should I do to stop her crying when not being held?

First you need to have some rest just take a break and organize yourself to have at least an hour just for yourself-go out take a walk or have a long shower. I suppose you have a husband make him spent some more time with his baby or ask your sis to help you on this. It is obvious your baby is crying for she wants to be held all the time-and that is what she is used to and now it is not easy for her to stop having this pleasure and she is crying of course. My sis had the same problem with her baby and I am not saying now you should leave your child to cry all the day but feel free and let her cry for five minutes without taking her and then gradually increase this time of crying on 8 up to 10 minutes-that is how my sis solved this problem it was tough but finally worked out.