For a few weeks I've had back pain so bad that it hurts to sit down and when I do it can only be for short periods of time, mostly my lower back hurts on the right side. I've also had bad cramps that almost feel like period cramps on the right side of my lower abdomine almost directly across from my back pain. I've been dizzy and light headed and have been having what almost feel like 'hot-flashes' but I am only 20 years old. My last period was unusually short, but otherwise normal aside from the constant cramps. I have not been sleeping because the back and abdominal pain have been so severe that I cannot get comfortable and end up laying in bed for hours each night. I have a doctors appointment for tomorrow morning but am starting to get worried and am wondering if anyone else has had similar symptoms and might now what's up?

it's okay baby girl just take pain pills and eat a lot it will go away sooner or later