I've had an ongoing problem for about a year now, been to the doctor a few times but it hasn't really gotten me anywhere. It has generally happened once every two weeks on average, that I will wake up in the middle of the night (any time really, from 2am through till morning) with very extreme abdominal pain, which feels like strong pressure in my abdomen above my belly button. This can then go one of two ways - half of the time the pain suddenly disappears after a short time, around 15 minutes, and I mean very suddenly, one moment I'm in agony and the next I'm fine, or the other half of the time the pain will subside more gradually and seem to transfer into lower back pain on the right hand side, which is less extreme but still very difficult to put up with, and tends to last 24 - 48 hours. There are no symptoms aside from pain - no vomitting, no bowel movements. I have vomited on a couple of occasions but that was because I was really forcing myself to see if it would help - it made little difference. The upshot is that it has been having a big impact on my life - at best I end up missing most of a night's sleep and at worst I end up spending a couple of days completely incapacitated as the pain makes it difficult to concentrate on anything else.

This issue sounds like a pretty awful problem and I hope that you are able to get help for it soon. I wonder if it isn't something like a serious digestion issues or something like that. I think it might be a good idea to see a doctor as it as happening instead of seeing a doctor about it in general. Would you be able to get to urgent care the next time this happens?

My Mom Got This Pain Last Night She Threw Up And Had bad Bowel Movements. Im Only 15 and I Dont Know How To Help Someone Please Reply I Need Help...