ok my lower back hurts and i feel dizzy evey day i feel wered like i am on drugs or something it a wered feeling but my side hurts to and all my doc dos seend me home will pain killers and i have three kids i need to know what wrong with me some time i feel sick when i have a bm my lower back hurt and side and i am short odf breath light headness i feel like i have lots of energy but tired

I feel the exact same way...I've been going to the chiropractor and RMT since January...The chiropractor seemed to notice a small hole in my L5. The Doctor at the hospital says my spine is fine...Well I don't know what to do anymorel...All I know is that my back hurts...

Ok. I feel the same way but, lol i'm only 13. Any who, my side hurts too but mine hurts most likley for other reasons. ANYWAYS, I may be 13, but all your symptoms lead to appendictis which is an inflimation in the right part of your lower stomach right around where the bigger intestine is. The symptoms of it are nausa and or vomiting, um... oh ya always being tired even with a good fullness of sleep, light headed, tenderness on your lower back is also commen so i've read. Ya! docter advise from a 13 year old! :-) if you don't beleive me, look it up.

Glad to help! :-)