My back has been hurting for a couple days and now my stool was bloody today. what does it mean?

Me too!? How could they be related? It just started for me a about 5 days ago. I'm a 25/m, slightly overweight. It's freaking me out. My diet or exercise has not changed.

yeah....me too..my back hurts a lot and black coloured stool...i also sometimes feel like vomitimg after eating,, n my stomach hurts too..but i cant say where it xactly hurts...its from last 2 weeks... >:( :'( :-(

I had that too. To let you guys know, I went to the dr to try and find out what it was and I found out that I have colon cancer.
Blood in your stool is the leading symptom. I didn't even experience any pain whatsoever except for some back pain.
If you have blood in your stool you really need to go to the dr. I waited a few weeks after I found it in my stool and now I regret that.
Good luck to all of you.
This is how my emotions played out:
%-) o.O :-( >:( :'( :'( >:(