hi hoping someone can help. i am 26 year old female and have had some pelvic problems in the past with a tentative diagnosis of endometriosis. now have been having small amounts of blood in the mucas when i have a bowel movements. doctor was unsure that it was blood and did a feacal occult blood test and there was blood present. he thinks that it is caused by the endo but i'm very worried about colon cancer. has anyone heard of endo causing this?

I have just visited the doc recently and he believes I have endo and within the last week I have had the same problem with the blood in my bowel movements. I don't go back for another week so haven't been able to tell the doc what's going on. I am just assuming for myself that it has to do with the endo.

I am now 40. I was diagnosed with endo in my early 30's. I had laproscopic surgery and my doctor told me they would most likely return later. I have been starting to get more pelvic pain again and have now started with a bloody mucus stool. Was your symptoms related to your endo? I am also worried about other possibilities.

Did you ever receive an answer or able to correlate the bloody mucus in your stool and having endo? I am having same problems and very scared. The doctor who diagnosed me and did my surgery said that my endo pain could return and I am starting to have issues again, but I am having issues finding a doctor that doesn't want to just blow off my endo. It has been 10 years since my surgery and still haven't found a doctor that I connect with and trust.