I went out with my friends on saturday and we were at the bar and we were drinking whiskey and everything was fine, but the next day when i went to the restroom #2 and i was wiping there was blood in the stool and just blood in the toilet it was bright red colored. And I was wondering if this is just because i drank alcohol or what could it be from? And also that night we had some spicy korean food. If you could can you please help.

Thanks

this happened to me on new years day when i woke up after a night of partying on new year's eve. my stool was also bloody. i drank a lot of alcohol the night before as well. i called my mom to tell her [i was worried] and the first question she asked me was if i drank a lot of alcohol. so, i'm not a doctor, but maybe they're related.

me too. I have the same problem when I drink more than two glasses of alcohol. I usually don't drink, so I believed that this is why this happened to me. but it seems that there are so many other things as well. sure, when I saw the blood in stool after drinking alcohol for the first time, I was really scared. I went to ER immediately because I was sure that I have cancer or something like that. sure, he asked me do I drink, what I did, etc. and that is when we realized that alcohol is the main culprit for this problem. 

It's probably hemroids, I get the same problem just about everytime I drink, the next day there's blood in the toilet, stool. When I don't drink alcohol I've never had that problem, so I think alcohol enhances the hemroid to bleed.

If you drink, make sure you stay hydrated, it helps prevent hemroids, and will help with not getting a hangover. Eat some fruits too.

I am a alcoholic. Case a night at least and I have blood on my stools everytime I go. Doctor said I have a stomach ulcer and the alcohol sets it off

Last night after finishing my final exam, i drank a lot of alcohol. & also i smoke some cigarettes. I am a regular smoker, but i dont drink alcohol usually. Very occasionally it happens. Anyway, last night went very peacefully, & i slept immediately after. Today, when i woke up & went to bathroom, i saw my stool was a bit of blackish maroon. It wasn't bleeding then. All was going fine. Then, after having my lunch, i went to barheoom again..like the other days. There was no pain. But i found the stool something redish. & suddenly it started bleeding. I really got scared. I came to my room…drank a full bottle water. Then i told this to my parents. (Not about the alcohol, otherwise i will not even be able to type this. My phone would have been broken in my head, ha ha).
But now i am really a bit scared. This is the first time in my life i am having blood with stool. Dont know what would happen next. Bye…

A CASE a night? Are you serious? You mean beer? You drink 24 a night? How is that even possible? I'm an alcoholic as well and I can barely finish a six