So For the past 5 months I have had recital bleeding. I went to my gi doctor had a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy and I had external hemorrhoids on my anus that were painful and internal ulcers in my stomach and intestines and the last 10 inches of my colon were also discolors and inflamed. The biopsy came back and were clear. Now the pain has stopped and the hemorrhoids is has decreased in size and it is not bleeding. However every time I go to the bathroom, I have bloody gas and quit a bit of blood that comes out with a bowel movement. My movements are always soft. When I pass gas is sounds liquidity because of the blood that comes out. I am VERY tired of seeing blood when I use the bathroom any ideas?

well, i dont think theres anything you can really but heres an idea why dont you put a piece of toilet paper in your underwear to prevent blood staines...maybe a stool softer could also help. best of luck to you