Noise. I went to the doctor a few years ago and he said I had internal hemmoroids, hadnt bled in year or two. Now I am always bleeding when I wipe. My stool always looks mucousy, My stomach is constantly growling and making noises. It almost seems I have irretable bowel syndrome. Literally, I can eat some foods and It can pass through me in a second.

I know I need to go the doctor, I believe I eat too many fast foods. Also my right ear feels clogged and sometimes pulsates.

Help, I am falling apart.

I have had a lot of stress, new child on the way, just started a new job. I am a wreck

It sounds to me like you are suffering from constipation, although I am not a doctor. However, I know lot of people with this condition. Common causes of constipation are: not enough fiber in diet (fast food!), IBS, problems with the colon and rectum, stress… luckily in most cases, constipation is temporary and not serious. You can start with food, people who eat plenty of high-fiber foods are less likely to become constipated, so more fruits, vegetables, and grains. Some people with IBS have spasms in the colon that affect bowel movements. Constipation and diarrhea often alternate, and abdominal cramping, gassiness, and bloating are other common complaints, although IBS is not a life-threatening condition it is often worsens with stress. To understand constipation, it helps to know how the large intestine works. As food moves through it, the colon absorbs water while forming the stool. Muscle contractions in the colon push the stool toward the rectum and by the time stool reaches the rectum, it is solid because most of the water has been absorbed. So, other things that you should add are liquids and lots of exercise. I hope you’ll find this useful, take care.

I had the same symptoms you had, bleeding cramps mucus ect.
One doctor actually performed surgery on me for internal hemorroids,
and it was a mis diagnosis. I have a proctitus. you should see a specialist
get at least more than one opinion. mine is under control with medication,
there is no cure. but you can go into remission.
good luck,
I hope this helps

Me too....my stomac noises are destroing me Phsihically and every day at schoold is like a torture....I have this problem from 2 years and now I'm 15...I went to 3 doctors...they gave me threatments and I finished them all but with no effect....one of the doctor told me that I have the Sindrom of Iritated Colon....there is no cure for this and people are being born with this sindrom wich can take efect even after years you were born....
Its quite shamefull :$ when in the quiet classroom sudently my stomac decides to "say Hello" to everyone....This is my curse...
HEALTH IS OUR BIGGEST FORTUNE. !

I suggest you both see a gastreologist as they are the ones educated in that field. There are many different diagnosis for irratable stomachs. It could be a case of crohns or colitis i suggest you see a doctor a soon as possible and dont hold off as it can worsen your problem futher. Drink lots of liquids and stay away from foods that are hard to digest and you shouldnt feel as much pain.

Good Luck

I'm new to the forum and wanted to see what it was all about. I want to share with others what has worked for me. It was several years back when I was suffering from a long list of medical problems. I was constipated my stomach never cooperated, had hemorrhoids, allergies, I was moody and also had a wake up call from my doctor. She was concerned that I had the beginning stages of cervical cancer. I panicked. A friend of mine gave me a natural product called colonix by drnatura. I was very skeptical that it would work period. But I am living testament that it does and it helps me still today. I have been cleansing every year to ensure I don't allow any chance for anything to take over my body again. I am healthier and happier for it. I no longer suffer from constipation or any other symptoms. Keep in mind I didn't stop there I also sourced a naturopath doctor who helped adjust my diet so that I eliminate any foods my body could not tolerate. It really helped me get my health back. I wanted to share with others my success and hope that they will find theirs too.

I want to know every time when I finish eating extremely spicy food and
when I use the bathroom there's blood in the stool , only recently there's
more blood came out when I eat spicy food. Once I stop eating spicy food it
stopped , could it be the acid that's burning my stomach?

hi, i am also new at this but for about the last 8 months i have been experiencing weird symptoms. My stomach is constantly making noises, after i use the bathroom there is blood, theres occasional cramping and fatigue and i am always bloated. after i eat a meal i feel very uncomfortable and need to use the bathroom several times after that. Someone told me i could have a food allergy which would make sense after i started working at my job i started eating more cheesey foods. My mom had cervical cancer 9 years ago and someone had mentioned that also and it does run in my family. My periods are also alot shorter and undetectable than normal. I dont understand whats going on with my body but i need answers i cant live this way anymore.

OMG...I am experiencing all this ailments...bloating, blood when I wipe (don't know if it is coming from my stool), left ear feels blocked, fatigue, noise in my tummy, and stomach ache... I am schedule for a colonoscopy in 2 weeks...I have no problem going to the bathroom...not constipated, however when I wipe...there is blood and it used to be just a dap but now the toilet bowl turns reddies...I do have a history of cancer in my family (breast, cervical, & lung)

i am a kid i can't stop going to the bathroom! i don't have diaria! %-)

Without being a doctor whatsoever I would recommend to check yourself for gluten intolerance (allergy) as well as for milk's lactose allergy. Usually the former develops before the latter. If it is diagnosed going on gluten free diets will save tons of problems. After several months of keeping stable diet of course

" Literally, I can eat some foods and It can pass through me in a second. " Constipation ? Dont you read before you answer ?