Hi, I noticed that every time when I take a deep breath, I feel back pain. It worries me, because I have no idea what could be causing it. Any similar cases?

Hi, I am 26 years old, and I’m experiencing the same thing as you. It lasts for a long time, and I always thought it would go away. However, it’s not changing, and I don’t know what to do. It doesn’t happen when I take short breaths, but only when I take a deep breath. In that moment I feel pain in the whole area of my lower and middle back. It feels like my pain is radiating and expending, and the whole is stiff. My doctor doesn’t know what is wrong with me, but I think it could be caused by lifting weights in the gym. Maybe I injured some muscles, bones or nerves, that hurt when I take a deep breath .

Hi. I don't know if you even check on this post anymore but i'll still post anyway. I've been having the same symptom (pain in back with deep breaths) along with a few other symptoms. My doc diagnosed me with 'pleurisy' which is inflammation of the membrane (fluid) around my lungs. It's caused from some kind of infection in the lungs but i have lupus so i think that's what caused mine. It can also make you have pains in the chest that resemble a heart attack!! Your best bet is to get it checked out because it's better to be safe than sorry. :-)

This Helped. I will nebulize some colloidal silver and see if it helps. Colloidal silver cured my husband’s pneumonia when he was hospitalized and I had him nebulize colloidal silver. Pneumonia disappeared within 48 hours and I was able to get antibiotics stopped.