I have seen several guys at the gym doing front squats. This looks interesting me so I asked them do they think it is a better exercise then the front squat. They said that they do not really know, it is just that it looks more interesting to them so they are doing it. Back vs. front squat which one is better? I do classic back ones and they are good for me.

Well, if it is so, do the back squats. Actually, there is no big difference between back and front squats, only that the front ones a re a bit trickier for doing. I mean the full weight of the bar and weights is on the neck and shoulders in the classic, back squat. In the front ones, the weight is partially focused on the hands. The only advantage the front squat could have is the fact that you cannot strain your neck. So, just do what you like!