Hi, I am working out in the gym for quite some time. Working out has become a regular part of my life. Not only am I looking better, but I feel better too. You might even say that exercises are helping me do more at the office, since I have more strength and energy. But, there is one thing that bothers me and I cannot find the answer to this question. What should be the width between my feet when I am doing the squat? I am getting contradictory answers to this question.

Hi, working out can really improve all the aspects of your life. I feel that even though I workout almost every day and have a very stressful job I now have much more time and energy for my friends and family. I know what you mean when you say you cannot find the answer to your question. The fact is that there are many different techniques of doing the same exercises. And everyone will say that theirs will give you the best results. So who should you listen to? I would have to say that you should listen to your trainer. This is a person who is responsible for your workout program and the results of the same. What is more important is that your trainer is responsible for your health too. I would also say that it is not important if your feet are shoulder or hip width apart, but how you execute your squats. Keeping your back straight and your feet to the ground is much more important if you want to avoid serious injuries.