Hello, my winter sports start soon, wrestling then track and soccer then year. I haven't been able to play sports last year due to a arm injury. Now, I do not have any weights at my house, how can I work out at home? Pushups and squats? What else? and should I also run laps around the school track too? I kind of want to be strong, not like super ripped but yeah strong =), I am willing to dedicate time into this, but how long will I see results?

Also I may start going to my school gym what are some good exersizes to do there.

I just need know what works to do at home with home stuff for wrestling and track. And some weight room excersizes

Thanks in advance!

Hi there, I think that pushups and squats are the way to go. The only two exercises I would add are pullups and crunches, and that's really all you have to do to help stay in shape. That is what I did to gain muscle. What do you think?

I have another post about diet but I think these will end up with similar results so if any admin can merge the posts for less spam would be appreciated...well it's up to you I guess

anyways, what about sit ups? I don't have a pullup bar..any idea were I can get one?

I am not sure if healthnfitnessguy is around but you can get a pullup bar at Amazon for pretty cheap. I found one that doesn't even need any installation and it only cost $20. It's nice because you don't have to screw anything in either, so it just hooks over the door. I'm not sure of the brand but it's pretty popular. What do you think of that?

Really nifting and I am searching right now.Thanks! This will REALLY help. I just got to find a cheap one.
Any pullup tips?

I have a good one! If you are unable to do a pullup, what you should do is what is known as a negative--that's when you hold yourself up on the bar and slowly lower yourself. That's half a pullup. Have you ever tried something like that?

hi i' m having trouble losing weight i live in Australia and i' m 13 years old i always get picked on because i do weigh a lot and i' m really self conscience i started doing this exercise and nutrition thing that was in a magazine and i started today its just your basic cardio and strengh but i really don't know how to do it band don't know have i can change it every time so i don't get board with it and its for 4 weeks im trying to lose weight in time for school over here it starts in febuary so i dont have long but seriously any advice will do

Thankyou please help :-D