iv'e gotten mega lazy and took on some weight and i need it to leave

but ive got like no clue about good workouts and im so not buying those

dvd workouts. does anybody have great at home workout plan?

:O

Health Advisor

Hello, Q&A.

Workout plan for girls/women are a little trickier than for men. It's because we all only want to be muscular and aesthetic is only secondary. But, on the other hand, feminine part of the population tends to beauty of the body. Therefore, many of the experts recommending workout schedule (combined with proper diet) depending on the body type girls/women posses. 

But all of them agrees on some of the general exercises, like scissors jump (10-20 jumps, 30-60 seconds break and 3 sets), push-ups with a help of Pilates ball (same as ordinary push-ups, but your legs are on the ball, 6-8 reps, break, 3-5 sets), lift-off lunge (stand with feet slightly move apart, than step out into half-squat and move into basic position, only this time one leg is bent 90 degrees in knee  - 10-12 reps per leg, break - 4-6 sets).

That's only small amount of exercises you can do. If you want some other exercises, you'll need to provide me additional data like, what body type do you have (pear, athletic, straight, etc), how much time you want to spend on exercising, do you want to start exercising with woman weights and similar. 

It will be my pleasure to help if I can. Cheers!

im straight , id like to excersice bout 30-60 minutes, and when it comes t weights ill start out light
then if possible heavy
thx

Health Advisor

Hello, again.

You can start with 3-days exercising plan (maybe it's too early to start full 5-day schedule, but that's just my opinion).

General tips : 5-10 minutes for warm-up before every training and 5 minutes of stretching after you finish exercising. 90-120 seconds break between sets. Breathing is very important, so stay focused and breath properly. 

First, on Monday, woman push-ups - 6-10 reps, 3 sets (but, for the start, you can do a little less, it's up to you), squats - same frequency as push-ups, than you can do some of the exercises mentioned in my previous post. 

On Wednesday, you can do exercise with weights (it's up to you to determine how much can you handle). Do your biceps and triceps alternately. Again, 6-10 reps, 1-3 sets. 

On Friday, repeat Monday's schedule. 

Because it's summer, include running in your workout plan. You can run on days when you're pausing from exercising.

Me too but i have my partner who did make workout along with me...