Hello. Just recently I have noticed some changes in my mood and I would like to find out the right cause of it. I'm 45 year old married man and I have one daughter. You see, before this occurred I consider my self to be a psychologically healthy but now-I'm not so sure.
About two months ago I have started to feel something I could describe as social withdrawal. I don’t know what could cause it but it was definitely present also accompanied with loss of appetite intense anxiety. I conferred my self that this could be sign of extreme fatigue caused by over-working my self but when I started to hear things that are not actually present I started to worry. What could be the cause of all this?

I will tell you what I think it could be, but it doesn’t mean that it is true because I'm not a doctor.
You have mentioned almost all symptoms of schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is one mental disorder in which person may not have any outward appearance of being ill but they are definitely suffering from several symptoms such as some “positive” symptoms- hearing voices, suspiciousness, feeling under constant surveillance, delusions, and some “negative” symptoms- social withdrawal, difficulty in expressing emotions etc. Person diagnosed with schizophrenia often shows almost complete lack of interest in social relationships.
There are several types of schizophrenia and they all can be treated with several medication called antipsychotic medications such as chlorpromazine, haloperidol, thiothixene and several others.