About 4 or 5 days ago I got mad at my brother and punched him about 5 times. I was extremely angry and was punching as hard as I possibly could. Like charging up my punch and put all the weight I could onto it on the last 2 punches. The last punch I really hurt my forearm and wrist. My wrist isn't hurting at all anymore but the side of my forearm is hurting really bad and I cant throw anything or pick up even the lightest weights at the gym. I can also feel a bump on my forearm near my wrist on the right side. I haven't gone to the doctors yet, my family and friends just tell me I should just rest and I've been taking musle relaxers. It is getting better but I wanna know what I did and how to not make it happen again cause when I first felt it my arm was in so much pain I couldn't feel it. Can anyone tell me whats wrong?

You could have sprained your arm, even broken it. I do suggest you see a doctor in case it's broken. If it is, you don't want it to heal on its own.