Hi, about ten days ago I started training in the gym. I never even thought that it could be so difficult. The workout program was created by my friend who has been in this field for a long time. Now, I have shoulder and forearm pain and I know it is from lifting. What do you suggest me to do?

Hi, judging from what you have told me, I suspect that your friend has overtrained you. On the other hand, it is very strange that you are feeling this pain only after ten days of workout. Usually it occurs much sooner. My guess is that the program you are applying either involves heavy weights or too many raps and series. Now you must rest. This is the only thing that you can do in order to avoid more serious injuries. However, you should move the shoulder and forearm. Also, talk to your friend about it and ask him to create a new, milder, workout program. And most importantly you should talk to the doctor and have your shoulder and forearm examined, because there is a chance you have injured yourself and you shouldn't go back to the gym before you are healed.