Iv got a prob and hoping someone on here knows what it is! At about 4pm I noticed a bad pain just above my belly button i have a small lump/mass where the pain is, since then the pain is getting worse and it's feeling like a burning throbbing type thing, it hurts to move, sit, lay down ect with sudden movements it almost feels like my stomach is tearing Iv taken pain killers with no affect at all. I'm getting over a cold and have been coughing a lot but this pain started all of a sudden any ideas?

What do you mean lump/mass?  Is it internal or external?  Is it attached to the skin or internally?

3 days ago I got the same exact thing. Started with a small lump like inside belly button. Went to Dr he said it was an infection in the skin. Gave me a cream antibiotic since then hurts much worse and has gotten so much bigger. I used to have an inner belly button and now it is so swollen and lump makes it looks like I have an outtie belly button. Every time your belly button moves it hurts especially when you have to dig in it and clean it and put new cream on it. Puts tears in my eyes. Red a little above navel now by my old scar. From my gullbladder surgery. Been looking for days could be multiple of things but wish I knew to wait the 7 days when I am almost positive it is not the infection like he had thought a first. Worried about either a cyst,umbilical hernia, or a scar tissue hernia. Also now when I move the lump upside down almost their is a blister in belly button. If anyone has answers for me I would appreciate any feedback. No bowel problems no menstrual problems or gas issues or side pain. Just inside and now a little outside navel.