Ok, so yesterday I bent over to get something off the floor, and I got this sharp pain in the skin of my stomach, and at first i thought maybe somehow something sharp like a staple or something was in my shirt and that i just bent over and it was in the crease of my stomach, but there was nothing there, but i thought it was nothing, but then today i have been feeling the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME I BEND OVER, and i looked all in my belly button and examined my skin, but nothing, and now it feels irritated, but it doesnt feel like its in my stomach or anything it just feels like the skin has some sort of needlelike splinter or something like that, and the inside of my belly button kind of feels torn or something, but the sharp pain im having when i bend over is above the belly button and like an inch or so to the left (towards my left hand). Anyone ever experienced something like this, and did it eventually go away, and/or what works for you? i am convinced this is either a pinched nerve or something strictly skin related, i have no pain IN my stomach only in the skin near my belly button, but it is VERY painfull when i bend over!!!

Hello, i have not heard about problems like this one before. However, although it could mean that something is happening inside your stomach i recon that you are sure that this pain is inside the skin and not in your abdomen. Yeah, maybe its a pinched nerve or something, i think it should go away in couple of days. Try massaging that place , maybe it will help you get rid of pain. If the pain is consistent you might consider doing a ultra sound just to be sure. Other than that i suggest you give it couple of days and see how it goes after. 

i have had sharp pain near my belly button for 3 monthes on off it also bleeds and smells im being treated antibiotics it clears up and as soon as the antibioitics have stopped it comes back worse im so fed up with it ive had swabs from the belly button and the hosp came back with what antiiotics to take but 3 monthes now i dont wanna stay on antibiotics for ever xx

I have been feeling this pain for months. It happens a couple of days, then it's gone for a month. I suspect it has something to do with scar tissue from my tubal. I don't remember an injury. Did you ever find out what it was? "ang269" I wish you would find the period key. It's right next to the question mark. It looks like this. [  .  ]

have same problem.. the moment I say everyone misunderstands it for internal ab. pain. Did you get an answer?

I don't have a sharp pain in that area...it's just noticeable and kind of comes and goes. I work out and do Abdominal exercises but this started after I took a break from lifting weights. There is no lump, but there is some pain when I pinch the area above and to the left of my belly button. I will try massaging it since it's been bugging me for 2 weeks now. It is definitely in the skin/fatty tissue above the abdominal muscle...

I just got the same exact feeling today. Did you find out what it is?

Iv just started getting this int like hot needle with a nip thrown in getting it when I bend over annoying anyone found something to calm it down

I have just felt that as of today. I kept thinking at first that it was a little stick or staple...everytime I bend it feels like that or little sharper.

I got this too. Just started Yesterday. I am perfectly fine unless I bend over, worse with pants on as it will push right where is it sensitive or when I move something heavy. It is on the left side of my belly button about an each or so and it does feel like it is in the skin, not the organs. I have no other synotoms what so ever. Very weird... but it hurts tons when it hurts, like pinching burning.

I started having these just this week. Only happens when bending over as well. Very curious to hear the cause. Anyone?

I have had the same thing also in the last 3 days.

I've had this for a couple of days anybody learn anything about it

Does this still happen?

I just got this today, so let's see.. Looking forward for updates from any of you...