Once after drinking wine, once after eating a bowl of ice cream, once eating some cherries and just now eating pasta with red sauce I get real itchy palms , get flushed and usually lightheaded where I have to lie down for about 1/2 before it goes away. In the case of the spaghetti sauce, I think I have an allergy to something in it because I always get stuffed up after eating it but I love it. I've never had a reaction to the other three items. This just started about 3 months ago with the wine and I have had only a small glass since then (it didn't happen the 2nd time). Allergies?????

Hi there,

I'm not really sure but I guess you have a histamine intolerance. You should go and ask for a histamine test to make sure you got it or not. If your allergist says you have it you have to watch on your food list every single day. Which would be avoiding histamine rich food, like wine, cheese, nuts, everything which is ripen. If you don't want to watch on this things I can only recommend Daosin for you. You take one pill right before you eat and thats it. No more looking for histamine richt food or not, it doesn't matter. But it only makes sense for you if you are really histamine intolerance ;)

sounds definitly like a histamine intolerance!
I would try this Daosin, what yoshi already said... It's the only supplement which is currently available against histamine, so that's what you probably need