Okay so here's the story. Around 7 in the morning I was taking a shower and I ejaculated in the shower. I dried my penis off and the tip.I went to school, had weight training and stuff. After school me and my girlfriend went to her house and we got aroused. I took my penis off and she started giving me a handj*b. Then out of no where pre-cum came out. Then she started giving me a blowj*b. Then after maybe 10-15 mins we tried having sex. I was scared because I had no protection. She was really wet and I barely put my tip in for like a min. Maybe even less. then she gave me another quick blowj*b. I never cumed but I did have some pre-cum. My question is, Can she could be pregnant?? -I ejaculated in the shower in the morning -I did not urinate. -I never cummed inside her Can she be pregnant? I ask her everyday if she feels okay and she says yes, but I'm still worried:( I think her next period is on the 16th this month. Please reply as soon as possible! Any advice/help??

Health Guru
With any unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy even with just precum!
Your gf was silly for wanting it as was you for going through with it.
Im not saying she will be pregnant but a very slim chance she maybe. Next time use a condom and be safe.

I will! But I have another quick question, would it make a difference that she gave me a blowj*b before entering the tip into the vagina? Or is it still on the tip of penis?

Health Guru
Even though she have you a bj there would still be precum in the urethra that COULD of come out

Ohh okay! Thank you so much for your help!