So, I am going to a family BBQ next weekend and I just know that I am going to be embarrassed when I get there and I can’t eat anything because of my lactose intolerance. And most likely, they will forget to make me something dairy-free. Being lactose intolerant makes me hate these social gatherings because I feel like I am being such a pain or rude or something because I don’t eat much. Does anybody else have this problem?

I do! But it’s even worse when you go out on a first date. I am too shy to be like “Oh yeah by the way, I’m lactose intolerant, so if I eat dairy in front of you we are going to have problems” lol. So, when I go on a date I try to go to a vegan place, but even then I feel like they are going to think I am strange or a vegan or something haha.

Well, I guess it could be worse, we could have some terminal illness, but that’s about it. Although sometimes I feel very restricted by it.

Well, I guess it’s not technically “terminal”, I don’t really consider myself lactose intolerant anymore. There’s a great product on the market nowadays that basically does the same thing as a cure, it makes your lactose intolerance, how do I put it, just go away!

I hope you are not talking about Lactaid. Those pills really annoy me as well, because it works like ¼ or 1/5 times that I take it. I always feel like I am paying for nothing!

Oh no no! Lactaid is so old school. I am talking about Lactagen! Please tell me you have at least heard of it!?

Sorry to disappoint you, but nope. The name doesn’t even sound like something I have ever heard of before.

In all seriousness you should really look into this stuff. It’s great! I call it a miracle cure, in my own opinion. I know that’s a strong word, but seriously, it cured me. It’s been almost 6 months since I went on the program and I can eat as much dairy as I want and have no symptoms. The best part is, you take it for only 38-days and the magic keeps on working, and I am hoping it keeps working forever!

Well 6 months after the fact isn’t too long, I would hope it could last longer. But even 6 months of dairy-eating joy could do my heart and body some good.

Well, if you check out the information on their website such as testimonials, videos, blog, etc. you will see some people who took Lactagen 4 years ago and still can eat whatever they want. And, I am sure it’s just the beginning because the only place they have to go is up. You should really look into it though, it’s at least something to keep in mind.

It’s funny, I just texted some of my friends and my good friend Ashley just wrote back that she took Lactagen too and that it worked for her. I was joking with her as to why she never told me about it. Then she said “she forgot” lol, LAME! Anyways, I guess I have 2 people know who swear by this stuff, maybe I should try it!

How about you DO try it, instead of just maybe lol? I am telling you it will be something you won’t regret!

Ok, ok, I’ll get it! But like you said before, in all seriousness, thanks for this important info. I would love to have something work out for me! I’ll keep in touch.