I have the most embarrassing story! So, this guy I am dating took me out on like our 5th date and ordered this really awesome dinner for us. Without thinking I ate mashed potatoes, and boy was that a bad idea. Not soon after it started, the gas, the bloating, everything. This isn’t an easy thing to hide. Being lactose intolerant is really a miserable existence.

Ouch, that’s too bad. I mean sorry it was embarrassing, but that is one funny story. Sorry it had to happen on date night.

Yeah, well it’s my fault, I should have realized that mashed potatoes have milk in them, but my mind was somewhere else.

Does the guy still want to see you?

Of course! Luckily he is a nice guy and after I told him I was lactose intolerant he completely understood. We had a good laugh.

Well that’s good. I know how embarrassing and uncomfortable being lactose intolerant can be. I feel like when I tell people I have it, I am telling them I have some disease or terminal illness or something. I get really shy when I tell people.

I understand what you mean. I was sheepish when I told him, but apparently someone in his family has it so it was all good. But, if it was some jerk, it could have been a different story!

Yeah, do I know that. I am glad I found Lactagen. Now, I don’t worry about anymore of that!

Thanks again! But um, what is Lactagen?

You haven’t heard about it? Well I guess it’s obvious from your earlier post, since you still are lactose intolerant, but yeah you should try it.

Ok, great! Well tell me what it is!

It’s a product for lactose intolerant people that teaches your body to better digest lactose so you basically have a normal functioning system, and you can eat dairy again no problem.

Oh really? Shouldn’t something like that be BIG news? I figured everybody would know about it and be talking about it, see commercials, etc.

It is hard to believe but it works, I can vouch for that. Lactose intolerance as you well know is not the easiest thing to talk about, which is why you may or may not have heard about Lactagen. Most people with lactose intolerance don’t necessarily talk about it often.

Ok, so you are basically saying that you can now eat dairy?