I have been noticed that my baby is having problems after breast feeding. Many people told me that it is normal for babies to have cramps and gases. Also I was told to give him a Camomile tea. I tried, but it wasn't helpful. I am expecting my husband to return from his business trip, and to take my son to a doctor. In the mean time I would like to know could my baby be lactose intolerant? I heard about that possibility.

By the symptoms you mention it could be vary possible for your son to have lactose intolerance. But, without doctors examine and some tests it is not able to tell. However, weather he has it or not, try not to worry that much. I have lactose intolerance, and as a man of 36, I can tell you that it makes me special in some way. Beside, there are ways you can deal with this, without food restriction or health problems.