Hi! Stress, worrying and anxiety are taking over my life, and I don’t feel sane any more! I keep having panic attacks every time I go to the store or get into the elevator. Please recommend me some strong benzos, which I could use for panic.

Well, one of the strongest benzos is probably temazepam. There are also midazolam, rophynol, klonopin and restoril. The last benzo I used is temazepam, and it really worked for me. It helped me when I was really anxious. The only thing about this benzo I didn’t like, is that its sedation effect is much strongeg than any others. I might not have panic attacks any more, but I’m so sleepy I can’t stay awake, even at work. I also used valium, which is not that strong, but it never let me down. The best thing is to consult your doctor, because every person needs a different type of benzo. There is a reason for so many tipes of this medicine. Benzodiazepines reduse anxiety, relax the muscles, and have a “sleeping tablet” effect.