My girlfriend has some anxiety problems. She is 29 years old and most of the time acts normal. But sometimes, it seems that she is so uncertain of the future, as if she has no confidence in her, in us. She cries sometimes, especially when those panic attacks are strong. She is considering taking medications, but I hope that there might be some other way. What is the best treatment for anxiety and panic attacks?

My girlfriend had similar problems. The majority of her panic attacks were about her college, whether she would finish it or not. The hell started about 10 days before each exam. Will she pass? What if she fails? How to learn everything? Sometimes she learned and cried at the same time. That was very difficult period for her. She did not want to use any medications, but eventually, on couple of occasions, she took sedatives. They helped her sleep well and subdued the panic and fear. Luckily, she finished the college, and those fears did not pass onto something else. For now.

valium type meds disolved under the tongue are the best and fastest
taking a course of antidepressants helps if you can find an antidepressant that works for the person