I don't really think 50 cent is a talented rapper, but he sure is talented at making money.

No, but conning people into thinking you are talented so they'll give you money is.

I think it can be. There are a lot of rich, famous people who have average or little talent.

I confess, I do not have that talent.

is it tallented to be a sellout assimilating commercial (yet still try to be hard) rapper? 50 cent, by the way, stupidest rap name ever, why not call yourself two quarters or four dimes and two nickles or half dollar

:fubby:
I think you can definitely be talented at making money. It really is just a well developed skill of self-marketing and self-promotion.
Non-celebrities do it all the time, too; you just have to be creative enough and have powers of persuasion and spin.

Right. And you have to have gumption. There are a lot of people with talent and brains. The ones who make money from the results of said talent and brains are also go-getter enough to get out there and do something about it.

i think it's more right place/right time than talent.

Sometimes I think it's sheer luck.

I wish I had more talent in that area. :(

if i'm selling millions of pinks slippers at 20$ a pop, do i really care if i'm selling pink slippers?
if they hate, then let 'em hate, and watch the money the pile up...
50 raises an excellent point.

How about 4 bits?

if yes, than I am very untalented!

skill I believe in sales. A lot of dumb luck sometimes

and a fat inheritance or you dad owning the company is a good place to start.

Then so is good old fashion working your rear end off.

well I think those people who work in the treasury are quite talented in their money making.

oh wait, that's not what you meant.

that would be the mint