Hi all,
I'm Lauren.
Currently i am having trouble in loosing weight. I weigh 180 lbs. it's really a shame. I am so insecure with my other friends because they have sexy bodies but me? pity for me.
:-(

guys i want your advices. please help me with this. it's killing me! :-(

Self-confidence is not necessarily synonymous with "confidence" or a belief in his ability to succeed. Here are five things you can immediately do to get a promotion confidence:
1) Fake it until they do, act as if it is safe before taking an action, it becomes a real confidence that you are seeking.
2) Focus on the task and not the crowd, focusing on what must be done to give a speech or to negotiate an agreement for his overflowing confidence back because you are an expert in what he did.
3) Visualize yourself performing the task, is the power of visualization, see yourself confidently to the podium and confidently face the potential and the prospect before they know they are the views.
4) Smile you can do much good when you feel a little less, before realizing that people are smiling and you are back Back on Track.
5) Re affirm their faith in themselves, take a deep breath and reaffirm your self belief, self-talk can make a big difference.

i agree with hannyflow :-)

you should have a healthy diet and exercise 8-|

My advice is that you may need to take a systematic approach to losing your few extra pounds. These might help;

1. Eat lighter, but nutritious food.

2. Make sure you drink a lot of water, it's good for your entire health.

3. Exercise a little bit, possibly more often than you do now. I am not suggesting of your running 200 miles everyday or living in a gym.

As long as your daily calories loss are more than your intake, you'll be great. Take it one step at a time.

Wish you luck,

Magnus

thank you guys for your advices ;-)