Hi, good people. I am 17 years old and I have a regular girlfriend. We have been dating for almost two months. We had sex three times and I must admit that I was terrible – I ejaculated too early. She is patient, but I know this is a problem and I need to solve it. Is there any natural cure to premature ejaculation? Thanks in advance.

Premature ejaculation is easily treatable. Try to relax and I'm sure things will improve with time, as you and your girlfriend become more comfortable with each other. If you need some extra help, you could try a penis ring (you can buy one in any sex shop or you can try the famous ACTIS device) or even the right medication - under the supervision of your doctor, of course. There are several studies that show that alpha blockers are very effective. VIGAMED (oral phentolamine) may be a good option. I take it 30 minutes before sex and I can last as long as I want. VIGAMED is not available in the US but it is a licensed sexual dysfunction treatment in South America and you can order it online. Consult your urologist before you decide to try VIGAMED or any other drug.

hey, check out my recent posting on premature ejaculation. it might give u quick tips on how to cure it.. for ur case, fry the squeezing of the base of your diick technique which i described on my post, the next time u two get together and let me know how it goes..
then u can start on the other stuff that i mentioned.
thanks