I am at 16. I am suffering from premature ejaculation.I want remedy for this.

Health Guru
Hi guest, when you say your suffering from it do you mean during masturbation or intercourse?

Hi.

It is a serious health issue especially at this small age. You have to be very careful aout it in future. Tell me forst that di you take stress or do you consume too much nicotine and alcohol. Because too much consumption of alcohol and nicotine and taking stress cause premature ejaculation. However this sexual issue is treatable but its little bit worry that you are suffering with this health issue at this small age.

Generic viagra is a best remedy to treat premature ejaculation. This drug is highly efficicent to treat men sexual dysfunctiona nd make you able to get long lasting erections during intercourse. Order generic viagra 100mg drug today online and take it as it is prescribed. Have a healthy and good tomorrow. Good luck.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Health Guru
Viagra should not be taken for premature ejaculation as it can then lead to failure to gain or maintain an erection all together without it. There are several other side effects that can happen once you start taking it so you should never take it unless it's prescribed by a doctor and they can monitor you for any lasting effects. As with all medication you should never buy it off the internet as you can't be sure of what your actually getting.