ok well i think i may have developed premature ejaulation due to over masturbation and i dont know if its really possible or if there is some other reason so i wanted to know if there is any way to counter this problem due to over masturbation through any excercises, dietary improvements or any such thing?

It's doubtful that you've developed premature Ejaculation from over-masturbation. About the only things you can develop from "Over-Masturbation" is either blisters or a sore penis, or a sheltered life fromnever getting out in public! XD

You can try to slow your response through a number of relaxation techniques.
The outstanding program "You Can Last Longer" by the Sinclair Intimacy Institute is a great 40 minute training program to teach you (in couples or singular) how to slow down some.

You might also try masturbation not to climax, but up to the point of inevitability. That's called "edging". Some people find that as exciting as coming.

Others practice it just to avoid having the mess of cleaning up... or to keep from making noises when climaxing.

Also, you can extend your "lasting time" by having sex with a partner a little more frequently. And the reverse is ordinarily true... The longer between sessions, the faster you'll come, due to built up sexual tension and supplies of semen being stored.

Let us know how this goes for you. But don't worry.... you're not broken!

good day! Look, when we are talking about premature ejaculation prevention and generally about premature ejaculation, you should know that it is true that too much masturbation can cause it.  Generally, premature ejaculation is more of a psychological problem that due to excessive masturbation and you should always keep that on your mind when you are thinking that the only thing that is causing a premature ejaculation is too much masturbation. So, if you are experiencing premature ejaculation you need to find out the cause. It could be due to fear most of the times. It could be about the stress. Sometimes because you masturbate too much. But this definitely is not the MAIN cause. There is nothing wrong in the masturbation. 

Mann. stop this habit of masterbation atleast now, coz it will oly kill u, im also suffering from this problem, and dont follow western doctors advice or stuffs, coz they r all wrong, they just want money, they dont care about ur health. Stop masturbation, it will destroy u spiritually, physically, and mentally. Pray to god, repent, and do good things in life, meet good people, eat well, avoid milk, stop watching tv, and avoid sex, and all kinds of sexual nonsense. u'll feel better soon. bro, there's no cure for this. u have been playin with sumthing, tats given by god as a gift, so tat u can marry, have kids, and enjoy life. People distroy this things themselve, its so sad bro. pray to god.Most of the poeple dont know bout the bad effects, coz those who r effected, wont tell any1 bout the problems caused. And people come to know about the bad effects, only when they feel that their body is effected. All our body parts have a purpose, and when we use them well, we'll be save from harm. Our private parts are meant 4 2 things, 1 is reproduction, with a little fun. And if we have this fun ourself, then we get addicted 2 it. People ought to control this till they get married, so they can have a good sexual relation with their spouses, and thats the best thing u'll experience in life, coz in islam, sexual relation in marriage, is like a sample of heaven. Jus think bout it bro. If u have illegal sexual relation and masturbation, u'll always feel guilty, weak, and u'll never get satisfied, coz men never get satisfied inl life. And god gav this to make love to ur partner, wich is important to have a gud married life, and if u make love yourself, u'll bcum selfish, u'll destroy ur life, until none can help u. Its better 4 u if u take care.

Sir, I am 35 yr old male, Cause of over Masturbation my penis have got small spores on it, also it is not straight when erect slight curved on the right side, when I was 10.5 years I started my Masturbation regularly and some time I have done it 5/6 times in a day. Not a single I can stop it.

Now my penis become very weak have premature ejaculation maximum last for 10/12 second Can you please provide a remedy for above problems (please give me a medicine which I can take from any Bangladeshi pharmacy)

Also I am married, have a kid 4 years old. I am 5’. 7”. Weight 78 kilo & Take treatment from very renowned sexologists in Bangladesh last 3 years but no luck, nothing improves from my side. Although it's going decrees day by day. They give some vitamins and tablet Tadalafil from 5-20 mg now I take 20 mg when I want to enjoy with my wife.

Therefore you are requested to plz give me proper treatment so that I can improve my sex power and can lid a happy family life. Thanks