I am 33 Year Old Married Man. I Am Suffering From Premature Ejaculation. Me And My Wife has Very Bad Relationship. Can Someone Tell Me How To Control my Ejaculation?

as long as she doesn't understand you and as long as she is blaming you for this condition, you will have this problem. I am sure about this. I also had a problem with premature ejaculation and my wife understood me. she was there, trying to help me all the time.also, talking to your mental health provider about past experiences and your current condition in this relationship can be very helpful. there are so many ways on how to overcome it, how to deal with it and what to do about premature ejaculation prevention, but generally you should talk to your doctor about this and let him know that you do know that there are some medications that can help you, such as medications used to treat depression.

hi there i need some help with female masturbation 
im 13 and I've tried everything in the book except toys (and the book)XD  i really help
I've tried even electric toothbrush but it feels like i need to pee and i stop

don't stop next time :)