i have a problem of premature ejaculation, i am not married, not sleep with any girl, i masturbation many time, now evern seeing the sex film i eject semen without touching the penis, now find a herbal medicine about premature ejaculation which is "CLINIMAX". please guide me about this.

hi noman..even i ejaculate by feeling some one...its severe...how old r u..and where r u from..whatz ur sex life history?

zoloft works great for this probem. trust me

hey guys
i have posted some info on over masturbation, premature ejaculation and how to overcome / treat it..
check it out, and input your feedbacks.
thanks

In order to learn how to stop premature ejaculation, you can bank upon Kegel exercises that help in strengthening the pelvic muscles and it is also good for women. These exercises include benefits of tightening the pelvic muscles and making them stronger so that all the activities performed under these muscles (including sexual activities) are great. This may include premature ejaculation.

Any of the body organs require full energy to perform its task and so this goes true in case of reproductive organs! When you breathe in fully and efficiently, the organ gets rejuvenated and nurtured. Breathing techniques such as pranayama is said to help in learning how to stop premature ejaculation. After insertion of an organ too, you just try to breathe fully so that the body feels the sensations before you start moving and have friction.

No man is born with the ability to control. Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation.

Do not waste time or money on sprays, vitamins, herbs, dietary supplements or drugs. This is a learning problem and these things will not help you learn to control ejaculation any more than they can help you to learn to speak another language.

There are a lot of high-priced programs advertised online but all you need is an inexpensive little book written by a doctor and sex therapist that has been used successfully for more than 32 years.

It is called "SPAM" by Scam artist in Quest for your money. For more information gooogle the author’s name: Scam artist in Quest for your money.

Doesn't sound like thoroughly researched facts to me, I can't really be bothered looking up in medical journals to see if anyone has bothered researching sexual longevity stats, but I can assure you that SOME drugs are effective.

anti-depressants in the class of SSRIs (Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitors) can have the effect of anorgasmia (Lack of orgasm). These same antidepressants are also used in some of the nasal delivery systems you see around... I'm not sure if the companies marketing these systems actually let you know what is in them though so it could be a bit hit and miss.

An unfortunate side-effect of the SSRIs can also be impotence which is a bit of a nasty trick :-) but also be warned that some studies have commented that impotence due to SSRIs can be ongoing (even after cessation of the drug)

I was using an SSRI called Effexor myself and found the side effect most appreciated. I did experience a sleight level of impotence during that time which was more in the category of annoying rather than devestating, however this impotence ceased after I ceased using the drug.

Any other natural cures except frm hands off before ejaculation?