Im in the last stage of puberty and 12 is the something wrong with me

The period of puberty is unique for everyone. What do you mean by last stage of puberty? What exactly made you think that you are in the last stage of puberty? Are you a girl or a boy?

Im a guy.what makes me think that is I have alot of facial hair and body hair im 6 foot 2. And very large in the down stairs area

tht doesnt sound like a problem. u might just be taller than most and hairer. r u any pain at all or anything unusal?

~B.Monster x

No pain every things normal

well unless its cosing pain or anything tht is efecting u might not be tht serious but i would say u should speak to ur parents, especaly ur dad and maybe see a docter

~B.Monster x

Well, there's definitely nothing to worry about, on the contrary you should feel very lucky! You're about to grow into a handsome, tall man. Boys start puberty at different ages and progress at different rates, it is considered normal to have facial hair as young as 11. You also must consider genetics as well. Northern Europeans, have an abundance of body and facial hair.