My husband is not the cheating type and I do not know of any woman he is spending alot of time with, but he is so distant and seems so unhappy at home. We have been trying to talk and work through some of these "lighter" issues, but I am becoming obsessed with the idea that he is cheating. I am driven to want to check up after him all the time, but am trying not to. Trust is something we usually DO have and I know all his passwords and such, so it would be hard for him to hide things. But I think about it nearly all day everyday and want it out of my Head. Please help.

My dauhter is the same way. She worrys all the time, i think it is needless. Tho my son in law has not been a perfect angel thru the marraige, i really believe him when he says he is faithful. (i think) She calls me all the time with her thoughts, like i think he is doing this and i think he is talking to her, and i think he has a secret e-mail acount, all the time. He is a fairly good looking guy, but i don't think the female population looks at him the way she does. You say trust is something you do have but you just contradicted yourself by posting this problem.
Don't ride him or you may end up having a real concern.
Many men fall into a rut in a marraige. It's the same schedule day in and day out. Get up, go to work, come home, do a few tasks around the house, go to bed and do it all over the next day. Do you two take a holiday? Do you have any children?
You need to stay out of his personnal stuff. Don't use those pass codes. Do you honestly think he would allow suggestive material to come thru his e-mail knowing you can get into it? He would be asking for trouble.
If your husband has not given you any reason to think he is cheating on you, then you may need to talk to someone about this.
Are you keeping your marraige fresh and active? Are you keeping yourself healthy and attractive for him? Is your marraige still sexually healthy?
Many men need to have their ego's stroked on occasion. Do you compliment him? Do you assure him that he is a wonderful husband and provider? Men need to hear this sometimes so they don't feel like all they are their for is to bring home a paycheck. Some men..NOT ALL, need to be babied and coddled. Even the roughest, toughest big strapping man has a little boy inside.

I secound that. i may not be married but deep down inside i can admit i do want to her those things just to keep me going. So i have a REASON to bring home that check,and a reason to come home to such a loving family.