how do you catch a cheating wife that invites men in the house when you go to work at 3:00am in the morning, with two young kids sleeping in the house. Also, she has an audio detector?

Why would you want to catch her if you already know that she is cheating on you? You said it your self, you have a cheating wife.
The sensible thing to do first would be to talk to her about it. Another sensible thing to do would be to suggest marraige counseling.
It just bothers me that there are children involved.
If you have the uncontrollable desire to catch her in the act, fake going to work one morning, then you got her that way.
What is your desire once you catch her? Beat up the guy? Throw her out?
Yell and scream and wake up the whole neighborhood at 3 a.m.?
If counseling is out of the question for you two, for whatever reason, and if you can't talk to her rationally without screaming at each other, and if you feel that you have done what ever you could do to possibly save this marraige, then leave, file for a divorce and be done with it.
It i were you and my husband was bring women into our home while i was working, it would be on, ball game. Some times i am not so rational, and i think that would be one of the times.

What do you mean "it would be on, ball game"?? also, she wont admit to it, so just talking to her is out of the question, cause she will just deny, deny, deny, till she die. its humiliating to even be with her having intimacy, cause he has dis figured her. she is into pain too. totally diferent woman. been married 33 years, maybe thats why it has taken me so long to leave. When i installl g.p.s in her car and catch them, i will the sue the sh*t out of this dog ass friend that will never go away. Jealous bastard of a human. He is married with two kids too. Poor ggood wife he has. Humiliating her as well. Tried telling her but she is in huge denial.

There is really nothing more to say, you claim you know she cheats, the guy comes over in the morning and you know that, that is your house to and that should never happen. What good would GPS do?
What do you mean he has disfigured her?

She is disfigured cause she is use to someone much larger than myself. Her boobs seem like they were put in a vise and lost all its firmness from squeezing them so hard. She also gives him deepthroat so whenever I am with her its total humiliation. Now 5 years of this has taken its toll on me making me feel 20 yrs older. Still today she cheats. I have 18 videos of them doing it I my bed. Everytime I go to work to make a delivery she is in my bed with him the whole time. I even find that when I go to sleep she invites him in the house and does him while I am in the house. Why should I leave everything I worked so hard for when I have done nothing wrong. I say she should leave. She slaso is putting everyone in the house in a dangerous situation. What would you do at this point. I even have video of him under the bed, peeking his head out as soon as leave the bedroom at 2am.