I really like perfume and want some recommendations. I got a few samples in a little present box, at Sephora. I like some of those. In the shop I saw a perfume called, Poison Girl by Dior. I got to have a little sample. It smells pretty good. Poison Girl is a pretty cool name for a perfume. Some other perfumes I saw at Sephora are, Jadore, Si and Black Opium. Sephora also has a pack with lots of little perfumes, which is pretty cute. So I would like to know what perfumes, you think are the best to have.

Celebrity

Hey,

I am not easy to please when it comes to perfumes and rarely wear them, but I have a friend who collects perfumes, and I have to admit that I really do like the smell of Yves Saint Laurent's Black Opium a lot! Its rich fragrance is ideal for the holiday period, though it has a lighter vanilla note that I love as well. This offers a perfect combination of sweet and more sensual smells, and I really appreciate it! On another note, the bottle is the best as well!

Rosie

what cologne or after shave do you recomend for a teen guy?

That's a cool question. For teens, well, the first thing I'm assuming is budget: colognes can be really $$$! You also don't want something that makes you smell like an old guy! Nautica Voyage is very nice and not too over the top. 360 Red is fresh and impressive, but not in a bad way, the girls will really like it. or go for CK Be, which is a nice unisex fragrance that pretty much appeals to everyone and will not make your girl smell like a dude either :).

Well, my brother has some cologne. One is called Roberto Cavalli by UOMO. He likes that one. His favorite cologne is Dior Homme by Dior. That one smells really good on him. It sorta smells like orange. There was also another orange one he had, but he forgot its name now. It is called something Orange Boss. I also saw Acqua Gio in the shop. My brother got a sample of that and it smells good too. You have to find one that smells good on and to you though. Good luck. :)

Ah, that's actually a great gift suggestion for this X-mas for people you want to spend a little more on! Some perfumes I personally think work well for winter:

• Charlotte Tilbury Scent of a Dream... has some "hippy" flavors to it!
  • Tom Ford Orchid Soleil, very rich
  • DKNY Be Tempted, yeah, pretty tempting!
  • Coach, don't know what it's called I think it's just the one they have? It smells of baking anyway, and I like that a lot
  • Prada La Femme, for those who want to inject a serious freshness into their lives

I will let you know if I think of any others, anyway, it's nice to see a perfume topic here. 

my girl is older than me im looking for something a little more mature smell,and something a little less pricey,thats the thing i want to smell older, what you mention is a little too much young ,any thing you recommend

My BF uses Paul Smith Extreme, very nice scent. He's in his 30s. If it's good enough for him it should be for you too :).

im not that old ,thats too oldie

Man, you're picky!

You know, none of the after shaves previously recommended are designed for teen boys or anything... doesn't mean they won't smell good on them, but I'm having trouble understanding how a cologne can be "too young" unless you're talking the Spiderman one from Zara or something. :D

yes i am??? i thought you would know

Did you actually smell all those recommended to you in this thread?

thats why they call me malo

Anyway, how 'bout choose a nice perfume for your girl instead?