Apprentice

Hello I have problem called chapped lips all, the time, which is even bigger in winter due to low temperature and strong wind in my town. I would be very graceful if you suggest me the best lip balm for this special problem? I never consulted any doctor or some other specialist about this issue, but it would great I can resolve my problem with some dry lips remedies, without consulting a doctor. I have sharp pain sometimes and my lips really do not look very nice so I believe that you can suggest me some lip balm to resolve this problem?

hello everyone, I am reading your posts about this interesting topic for me, because dry lips are my problem too. At first I did not pay attention to them, but when they became painful, I decided to find  a solution for this issue.  My mum advised me to try to resolve my problem by lip balm using natural remedies, so I started using honey and olive oil three times a day. As results were not impressive I decided to buy lip balm and I bought Burt's bees lip balm which helped me a lot. This is my case, so please write if you have more useful information?

Hi guys I am writing to you because I have severe chapped lips too. I spend a lot of time outside waiting for a bus or walking with my friends, so wind and low temperature hurt my sensitive lips. I never consulted a doctor or some other specialist in order to resolve this but I heard that natural remedies can resolve this issue. Although products such as coconut oil and honey did not help me a lot, I started using some lip balm which is a little bit better, bu t I would be happy if you can recommend me the best lip balm?

Hello guys I  decided to write this post to you because I hope that you can help me in resolving my issue, called dry lips. I have this problem, because I am fan of running and I ran in winter when it is not rainy, so weather conditions in autumn and winter hurt my lips. I did not pay attention to this problem before but my lips have become painful, so I decided to buy Burt's bees lip balm as my girlfriend recommended. I start using it yesterday and I still can't feel that anything is getting better, but what do you thin about this remedies?

Hi guys I am writing to you in order to find the best solution for my  problem, called dry lips. When I go outside in autumn in winter I feel sharp pain sometimes, and my lips look awful. I never consulted any doctor or some other specialist in order to resolve my problem, but I used chapstick and few different lip balms, but these remedies did not help me at all. Now I decides to find some high quality lip balm, which can help me a lot. I heard that lip balm Sephora is very good, so have you ever tried it?

Hello guys I decided to write this post because I have dry lips, which irritates me so much because I feel sharp pain sometimes and my lips look awful. One more reason for my chapped lip is spend a lot of time outside because I am professional football player and I train four to five hours almost every day. I used some chapstick but it did not help me a lot.  After that I used lip balm Sephora which helped me so much. I recommend it to everybody who has chapped lips, but I would like to find out some other lip balms?

Hi, I have severe chapped lips and I am also searching for a solution for my issue. I walk more than three kilometers from home to building where I work so weather condition such as wind and low temperature hurt my dry lips. I never consulted any lips expert, and I never used any chapstick or lip balm, but I used sugar and aloe vera, because my girlfriend advised me to use these products. Although I was not impressed with the results, so I would be happy if some of you can tell me the name of some lip balm which can help me?