Hi! I hear that many people put herbs into their baths to soften the body and the mood, and make themselves feel better. What should I imagine when I hear this? Do you grab some random, nice smelling herbs from your kitchen and fling them into your bath tub, or do you buy special herbs? I would love to hear more!

When it comes to bathing, I am all about essential oils myself! I like a dash of lavender, some yoyoba oil and of course ylang ylang for the wonderful smell! You can buy ready made bath salts and herbs at any fresh soap speciality store but sure, some people do reach into their kitchen and put together a good mixture!

Hello Vinita! I often use the quickest and most potent form of herbs: Aromatherapeutic (essential) oils.. Orange, lavender, ylang-ylang and others calm me
Basil, Rosemary and Thyme invigorate me...
I use perhaps 5 drops in warm running water during my bath. Make sure you jump in when the scent is freshly added: this will aid since breathing in the aroma activattes it's effects quickest. As for herbs themselves: I sometimes gather fresh Mint which i enjoy adding to my bath in a little sachet! Good topic! Hope this helps a tiny bit! Rosie