Hi, I am a 17 year old girl and I have an interest in making perfume. I need ideas, creative and cheap ideas. I want to stick with the natural smells. So if there are any professionals out there, if you could give tips that would be great! Thanks. Ps. I'm from America.

natural smells are great!! i like using lavender or rosemary. you can also cut banana peels into tiny pieces and boil them in a small shallow pot of water, it smells great!:) u can also collect some dried leaves if u want a seasonal theme like for autumn or november or something. try to stay away from the weird smelling items like dirt or chocolate.. it wont really turn out well when its finished.. but if u want to make a lot and store them go to Michael's or Beverly's or some craft store and buy cute(cheap) little, funky shaped bottles. it adds a cool effect along with ur wonderful smell!!good luck i hoped this helped!!