I'm only 3 weeks pregnant an I sprayed fabulous Victoria's Secret perfume on is it gonna affect my baby? Or is it bad?

if you use too much of perfumes and scented things on ur body like scented lotion,it can block the hormones needed to properly develop the reproductive organs. . u should just use a little of ur perfume and not alot  that would be safer. i read doctors do encourage expectant mothers to either stop using their scented beauty items and perfumes during that 8-12 week time period or at least minimize their use. On the flip side, manufacturers of perfumes and beauty products ensure that their items are properly tested before being sold and have no intention of labeling their products as harmful to pregnant women. but i would be safe and minimize the amount of perfume i would use. 

But do you think I'm okay if I sprayed just alittle?

yes you will be okay just spray a little not the whole bottle on you. and also if u using lotion do not get the the one that have a strong scent in it get one like jergens lotion or johnson lotion, those are not scented too strong but if u have lotions thats not that strong than u could use them.