There's a few threads already but we can generalize, right? Talk about stuff other than MAC and Sephora? 

I know there's basically only a few days left, but I bet everyone else is doing last minute shopping just like I am. So what are you getting, cosmetics wise and makeup wise, both for yourself and for friends, family, etc? I am still undecided and hoping you can prod me with some inspiration. Bath bombs and stuff seems a bit boring but makeup is nice, and maybe some fancy skincare products. 

Whatever you are getting, please share here!

I am getting myself some nice foundation and blush, and some new mascara... not really, LOL! Seriously though, probably BB cream, maybe an eyebrow pencil, hand cream, and some facial oil. I'm not big into buying other people stuff like that for holidays, I usually knit something or felt something, but I did make felted soaps for people, which are very nice, and in previous years, I did make my own facial creams to give away, which I didn't feel like doing this year because I don't have much time, hence the moving towards buying more commercial products.

I bought a dark blue, very bright, metallic eyeshadow by Kiko Milano, which I love, and wore for Christmas. For new year's eve, I'm going with a classic red lip and winged black eyeliner, which I didn't need to buy anything for because I already had everything. I got Too Faced The Chocolate Shop for Christmas, which I am really happy with, it's packaging is just perfect and I have no doubt at all that I will get an awful lot of wear from this. It was a gift from my fiance, and I can only say he knows me pretty well :).

I'm one to splash out on occasion for sure, but at the same time I'm a why pay full price when you can pay less kinda gal. I've got enough makeup in my stash that I can look great whenever I want and save the splurges for when sales are on... like now, people! Debenham's got a perfume sale that I'm going to check out. Most sales these days though are online, I mean, if I've already seen the makeup in the shop before or smelled the perfume, I can shop around for the best deal. Anyone else looking for bargains this way these post holiday days? 

Sephora got lots of sales where I live right now... just passed by the other day but definitely planning to snatch some bits and pieces when I have the time! I'm hoping those big eyeshadow sets and lipsticks and things will be cheaper. Perfumes are definitely on sale though... what's up with that? I'm sure in for a bargain when I see one though!

Does anyone have Sephora coupons or discounts codes for online shopping? I am in serious need of some new makeup but at this time of year everyone wants a good deal! Interested in Benefit, Too Faced, Sephora house brand, anything really. I need moisturizer and body scrub as well.

If you know where I can get discount codes please let me know. Also what are you planning on getting, what are good deals right now January 2017? Thanks ladies...