ok so i posted earlier this month that i might be pregnant...false alarm which completely disappointed my husband and i so i scheduled a pap for mid january... im gonna go have some blood tests run and make sure all of my levels are where they should and just have my yearly checkup. However my husband and i are really wanting a child and decided that when he comes home on rr we would buy an ovulation test and take them and try then to get pregnant. what are the best ones? if you can help me out i would greatly appreciate it. i lost a baby in september of 05 due to an accident with a semi and then i got pregnant again and miscarried in december....both were bad and we are just about to give up all hope. help me out if you can

I would try using the "Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor." It costs more than all of the other brands($200) but it is the most accurate. A lot of stores carry it.