Hello guys.

So I have one topic that is very controversial for some doctors. Whenever I was asking some doctors about this, they didn’t know what to tell me or they were telling me that the best thing is something that I can get in their hospital. I am not sure and I don’t trust no one.

Now, I was wondering what do you think what is the best and safest heart rate monitoring device? Do you have some recommendations and if you do, why do you think that this one that you are recommending is the best.

I don’t have experience with those devices so any advice is helpful.

Tnx!

Good day there.

My good friends works in the hospital and I know that I was talking with him a few days ago about this. The reason why I was talking with him was because I am looking for safest heart rate monitoring device as well.

He told me that they all are pretty much OK but that the best monitor is one that costs a little bit more than you are probably ready to pay.

He told me that I should look those monitoring device that costs between 150 and 200 dollars.

He didn’t told me what brand is the best so if you do know any of them, I would be very thankful to know it.

Hi. Well I definitely have recommendation for you. Polar RS100 is my choice definitively. Especially for the beginners. This device works just like your own, personal trainer and he is telling you when to rest and when to continue with training based on your heart rate. Also, it will track calories that you’ve burned so it is very great thing.

I don’t know the price of this device, but I remember that I didn’t pay a lot for him. It has those “gold” standards for heart rate monitors out there.

I really enjoy to have it and I have it for three years now.

Hey everyone. My mom is using heart rate monitoring device. She changed three of them till now. In the last six months she is using one and she is so far satisfied with it. She is using the Soleus GPS 3.0 and she told me that it is like her own personal trainer as well because this device is following her activities all day and whole night. It measures heart rates, it tracks your speed and pace in real time. You can upload any information in your computer and you can send them to your doctor immediately.

I think that you should try it.

Tnx God there are so many good rate monitoring devices on the market that sometimes we can’t choose what is the best for us. I have heart problems and I decide to get one without consulting anyone. It was a great thing because thanks to this, and thanks to the possibility that I could download information on the computer and send it to my doctor, he was able to see that I have hearth issues. I am using Sunnto Quest and it is OK. I don’t think that this device is the best, but it is correct. Stay positive! Bye