I was recently diagnosed with 3 filled benign pancreas cysts.  The doctor did a endoscopic ultrasound and he said they were  too tiny to biospy.  I don't think I ever had a pancreatis attack to have caused these.  Since I do have multipl of them is it a good chance they are benign?

I wouldn't want to scare you, but if you didn't have a biopsy, then I'm not sure how your doctor concluded the pancreatic cysts are benign. Did he or she explained to you why he thinks the cysts are benign? In these matters you have to ask all the questions and demand that you get the right explanation - the cysts might be too small to be biopsied, but what does your doctor plan to do in future? Did he scheduled any checkup? Will he continue to monitor the cysts?

besides all this, are you experiencing any symptoms that you can link to the pancreatic cysts?

Wish you all the best, 

Nicole

He could tell by looking at them during the endoscopic procedure. I'm scheduled again for another one in December. I don't have any symptoms that I would think would be linked to them.