Hello. I am about to have a leep surgery but the thing is that event though we already have one child, my husband and I are thinking about having another one. So, what are the chances of getting pregnant after having this surgery done?

Hi there! I had a leep surgery 4 years ago which was, sorry to tell you, a very uncomfortable and painful experience. But regardless the unpleasantness of the surgery I managed to get pregnant a year after. The pregnancy was smooth and I had no problems what so ever. Now I have a beautiful and a healthy girl. I hope everything works out just great for you! Good luck!

Hello , i am 18 in october of 04' i had an abnormal pap and after several biopsys i was told that i had stage 2 cervical cancer that was a very scary thought especially being that i was 17. in february of 05' my doctor told me that if i didn't do something there would be absolutely no chance of me ever having CHildren in March 05' i had a leep surgery. and in July i found out i was pregnant! now it is March of 06' and i am less than a week from my due date i'm expecting a healthy baby boy. i hope everything works out for you and your family.

I am 24 years old and about 3 years ago i had a LEEP surgery done and well my husband and ever since then my husband and i have been trying to conceive a child. I have done regular checkups and all have came back clear. So I am wondering why I have not been able to get pregnant. Could the LEEP surgery be a negative cause of why I cannot conceive a child????

I had a leep done three years ago and had been trying to conceive for one year when I started investigational procedures. Turned out I developed cervical stenosis (scarring and narrowing of the cervical canal) as a result of the leep. The doctor felt this was the reason I had not conceived. I underwent laparoscopic surgery 4 weeks ago during which the RE dilated my cervix. Hopefully this will do the trick. I hope this helps someone:)