Hello! I would like to get some good info about –what are sunburn negative effects? The fact is that I plan to spent whole the coming summer on the sea and am curious what are sunburn negative effects for I am about to open a cafe right on the beach and that is where I would spent whole my day practically so how I should protect myself ? Thanks much!

The most common sun negative effect is sunburn so you better make sure you apply your UV protection cream on your body skin and face regularly, wear glasses and heat for that is very important and the most important of all is to avoid being under the direct sun especially between 11 and 05 p.m. and as for other sunburn negative effects especially regarding the skin so if someone is too much expose to the sun he/she runs a serious risk of being diagnosed one day with the conditions such as skin cancer, basal and squamous cell carcinoma and malignant melanoma so watch out and make sure not to get sunburned for too many sunburns in your life increases significantly the chances of getting skin cancer one day.